surfin' (fwd)

Author's Note:
=09If you are interested in receiving my cumulative listing of UFO (and/or
non-UFO) websites from *previous* installments of "Surfin'": let me know.
 --Pat <pwelsh@nwu.edu>

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

=09* GENERAL *

=09"I heard a good definition of hope once.  It was something like this:
=91Hope is not the expectation of good things happening.  It is the certain=
ty
that whatever happens, we will
understand it at some level, at some time.'" --Brian Crissy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

=09* UFO-SPECIFIC WEBSITES *

Possible UFO Crash in Puerto Rico
http://www.debshome.com/Puerto_Rico_Crash.html

The Brian Scott Story: "The Last UFO"
http://www.nni.com/~bscott

"Samizdat: The Newsletter of UFOs and the Paranormal"
http://www.bradford-online.com/np/samizdat/index.html

AURA (Abduction & UFO Research Assn.--The Netherlands)
http://www.globalxs.nl/home/j/jsip/welcome.htm/aura.htm

UFOInfo ("The study of the UFO phenomena is NOT a substitute for
=09religious belief; if you need emotional or spiritual
=09fulfillment, you will not find it here.")
http://www.ftech.net/~ufoinfo/

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 -end-

[end of message ... text also available at <url:http://www.reference.com/cgi-bin/pn/go?choice=message&table=05_1997&mid=2953346&hilit=UFO> ]

Subject: Re: Human UFO Technology