Previous Next Index Thread

Re: Audio Critic The truth revealed

 For the record:
 	We're still waiting on the troll to come clean.  Since I
 reappeared on this newsgroup last week and began posting Jammer995's info
 about the null hypothesis giving the lie to the troll's claims, I have
 issued four challenges to the troll which he continues to ignore like the
 dishonest intellectual coward that he is.  Instead, he has resorted as
 usual in his recent posts to lies, unsupported assertions, evasions,
 distractions, obfuscations, personal attacks, vague blanket denials,
 etc., etc.  To recap, the troll has yet to respond in any meaningful way
 to the following four challenges:
 	1.  Provide irrefutable evidence to contradict the null
 hypothesis, citing to generally accepted texts on statistics to counter
 Jammer995's claim that a failed ABX test (a null result) proves
 absolutely nothing (and therefore cannot be used to support your wildly
 biased and subjective claims that they prove something about either
 audio components or subjectivist claims);
 	2.  Provide SOME evidence (specific references to specific
 statements on specific posts, if not actual quotations) to support your
 specious claim that Nousaine "refuted" everything Jammer995 said in his
 posted debate on AOL between April 16, 1996 and May 18, 1996 (N.B.: If
 you're going to cite to any post on that forum which occurred after May
 18, 1996, then make that clear distinction and provide the complete text
 of the post and the response);
 	3.  Cite specific legal authority, chapter and verse, with
 complete legal citations to support your claim that I have violated what
 you refer to as "Internet copyright law" by quoting in this forum from
 Jammer995's AOL posts, and provide for all to see your analysis of how
 any such legal provision applies to my citations to Jammer995;
 	4.  Quote word for word the AOL policy you refer to which you
 claim I violated in quoting Jammer995, along with your analysis of how
 such a policy applies to my citations to Jammer995.
 	IN SHORT, THIS IS A FINAL WAKE-UP CALL TO THE TROLL TO PUT UP OR
 SHUT UP!
 	As stated in an earlier post, in the event it turns out (in my
 professional opinion) that I have indeed violated some provision of some
 copyright law which I'm not aware of (but which the troll claims he's
 aware of) then I will obey that law and contact Jammer995 for his
 permission to quote him.  I WILL WAIT EXACTLY ONE WEEK FROM TODAY BEFORE
 RESUMING THE JAMMER995 SAGA TO ALLOW THE TROLL MORE THAN ADEQUATE TIME TO
 SUBSTANTIATE HIS CLAIMS.  FAILURE OF THE TROLL TO SUBSTANTIATE HIS CLAIMS
 WITHIN THAT MORE THAN GENEROUS WINDOW OF TIME MUST BE TAKEN AS
 IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE THAT THE TROLL IS A COMPULSIVE LIAR AND CANNOT
 BE BELIEVED ABOUT ANYTHING.
 	As an aside, I find it curious that the troll has taken to
 referring to me in his posts as "troll Sanders".  Come on, troll, can't
 you do any better than that?  I didn't invent the name troll...it had
 been used by others in this Newsgroup to describe your misconduct long
 before I got here... I just picked up on it in reference to you in my
 posts to others, as it fits you to a tee because it describes your
 behavior of "trolling" the audio newsgroups on the internet for the sole
 purpose of pouncing on others' posts with your inane and totally
 fraudulent ABX babble.  If you want to call me names, which is your
 prerogative, can't you at least search deep inside for that small kernel
 of creativity which has been deadened over the years with your irrational
 obsession with the Audio Critic's spurious propaganda, to find an
 original name to call me?  Can't you think for yourself on that
 simplistic level at least?  Can't you do any better than that?