First Annual NANA Awards Ceremony [official transcript]

[ Official transcript of the First Annual NANA Awards Ceremony ]

Chris Lewis: Good evening ladies, gentlemen, and John Grubor.  I'd
             like to welcome you to the First Annual NANA Awards
             Ceremony.  I'll be your host for -

Ricardo Gonzales:  ...Ceremony.  I'll be your host for this evening, and -

CL: Excuse me sir, I'll have to ask you to keep your voice down.

RG: Excuse me sir, I'll have to ask you to keep your voice down.  As I
    was saying, I'll be your host -

CL: No you aren't.

RG: Yes I am.  Please be quiet, sir.

CL: [pause] Yes, anyway, we have an interesting evening ahead of -

John Grubor: - kick your ass, Lewis!

RG: ...evening ahead of us.

CL: ...us.  But first I'd like to thank the NANA Sentient Beings'
    Auxiliary for the lovely dinner.  Let's give them a round of
    applause, ladies and gentlemen and John Grubor.

[applause]

CL: For the presentation of the first award of the evening, I'd like
    you all to welcome the inimitable Stan Kalisch III.

RG: ...welcome the inimitable Stephen Boursy.

[applause]

Stan Kalisch III: Thank you, thank y- er, give me that microphone.

Stephen Boursy: Look!  He's trying to pull my plug!  No reputable Master
                of Ceremonies accepts -

SK: Give me-

SB: Help!  Help!  I'm being opressed!

SK: ...that microphone! Ugh!