Previous Next Index Thread

Re: New Theater in IN

 Fairly reliable sources inform me that Christine Malcom wrote:
 >On Fri, 28 Jun 1996, David Anderson wrote:
 >> Fairly reliable sources inform me that Christine Malcom wrote:
 >> >
 >> >I'm sad to report that this is a *serious* breach of the marriage contract.
 >> >I'm pre-emptively divorcing you, David.
 >>
 >> Damn. Jut ONCE I'd like to make it to the altar before she bolts. Ah, well...
 >> what else did I expect, in my line of work?
 >
 >That's true...now you can dedicate lots of songs to the memory of our
 >damaging and short-lived relationship.
 Yes, but soaking in Palmolive helps more than you'd ever imagine. And it feels
 nice squishing between my toes.

 >> >Indestructible Gouda Llama Woman will miss his snarky Bill Buckner comments,
 >> >but needs must when the devil vomits in your kettle
 >>
 >> Well, once more for old times sake, then did you notice that ol' Billy Bucks
 >> came in at #27 in TV Guide's "100 Most Memorable Moments In the History of
 >> Television"?
 >
 >no, I didn't know that..*sniffle* oh David...do you think we can make it
 >work?  It's so hard to let you go.
 How about if I promise never to talk shop at the dinner table, and to never
 invite Wynonna over for drinks?
 >> It's gonna be one of those nights.
 >
 >Only if you ask nicely
 >Indestructible Gouda Llama Woman sees no harm in making them beg
 Hey, I ain't too proud to beg, sweet darlin'. Please don't leave me, girl, don't
 you go. Ain't too proud to plead, baby, baby...
 --David, who's heard a cryin' man is half a man with no sense of pride, but if I
 have to cry to keep you, I don't mind weepin' if it'll keep you by my side
 --
 ========*Opinions expressed here are mine and mine alone. Deal with it.*========
 * David Anderson  *   lando5@cybercom.net   *  http://www.cybercom.net/~lando5 *