Re: Miles Away...What does it mean?

<<This is my own personal interpretation of what the song
"Miles Away" is all about.  What do you think?

Where I'm looking everything seems clear.
Not a worry as I float up here. Press me to explain?
Searching deep down for the answer.

 -While a person is in a state of self-hypnosis, it is easy to leave
 -everything that is of the earthly world such as
 -distractions and problems. This makes the state of being feel very
 -"clear." Many times hypnosis is a manner
 -of searching "deep down" into the subconcious for an answer.

I see the world in a different light, busy changing,
rearranging. I'll be missing
for a while, I've got a few things on my mind.

 -Hypnosis brings a new light into what we see and it is easy to
 -"rearrange" or change things to what we may
 -want them to be. Sessions of hypnosis may last for a few moments or for
 -many hours and it is best that during
 -that time the subject be left entirely alone.

Please leave me alone on this day.
I'm in conversation miles away.
Please leave me alone this afternoon,
I'm in meditation high above.

 -The verse seems to indicate that he wishes to remain undisturbed during
 -his time in self-hypnosis. Also, it
 -references to the general feeling of hypnosis of being "miles away" and
 -"high above."

Fields of green and deep blue skies above.
I'll share with you a place I'm thinking of.
Play in the sunshine,
sing my favorite song again and again.

 -Often during self-hypnosis, the subject just wishes to go to a peaceful
 -place, one that they feel comfortable and
 -relaxed in.

[19 lines left ... full text available at <url:http://www.reference.com/cgi-bin/pn/go?choice=message&table=05_1997&mid=3242168&hilit=HYPNOSIS> ]

Subject: Re: War and healing