::: Those Silly Space Alien Sex-Maniacs! ::: (fwd)

Those Silly Space Alien Sex-Maniacs!
====================================

Grand Illusions: The Spectral Reality Underlying Sexual UFO
Abductions, Crashed Saucers, Afterlife Experiences, Sacred
Ancient Sites, and Other Enigmas

by Dr. Gregory L. Little

Note: for a WWW version chock-full-o-relevant graphics, make sure
      to visit http://www.brotherblue.org/brethren/little.htm

::: UFO Abductions Through The Ages :::

 The abduction stories form a continuum with old legends and
 beliefs ... They do contain a message ... given to us by the
 hidden parts of our being.
   John Rimmer - (The Evidence for Alien Abductions - 1984)

 Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
 Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore -
 While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
 As of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
   Edgar Allan Poe - (The Raven)

"We stepped into the fringe of reality," Karla Turner replied
to a questioner -- after relating her incredible story to an
immense group at the 1992 Ozark UFO Conference.  "Our book
comes from my journal that I kept (about these events)."

Karla (now deceased, a victim of the insidious cancer many
"abductees" mysteriously succumb to -B:.B:.), who holds a
Ph.D. in English, hypnotized her husband Casey in the mid-1980s
to attempt to find the source of Casey's anxiety and tension.
Casey, a computer software consultant, had been seeing a
therapist at the time and was suffering with a variety of
nervous problems.  What they found in the hypnosis was not what
they expected.

Casey had numerous memories of alien contact -- sexual contact.
One of his earliest memories was a white-haired, old woman
appearing in his bedroom when he was 13 years old.  She had a
deeply wrinkled face and deep, piercing eyes.  Unable to resist,

[660 lines left ... full text available at <url:http://www.reference.com/cgi-bin/pn/go?choice=message&table=05_1997&mid=3265021&hilit=HYPNOSIS> ]

Subject: Re: Miles Away...What does it mean?