::: Those Silly Space Alien Sex-Maniacs! :::

Those Silly Space Alien Sex-Maniacs!
====================================

Grand Illusions: The Spectral Reality Underlying Sexual UFO
Abductions, Crashed Saucers, Afterlife Experiences, Sacred
Ancient Sites, and Other Enigmas

by Dr. Gregory L. Little

Note: for a WWW version chock-full-o-relevant graphics, make sure
      to visit http://www.brotherblue.org/brethren/little.htm

::: UFO Abductions Through The Ages :::

 The abduction stories form a continuum with old legends and
 beliefs ... They do contain a message ... given to us by the
 hidden parts of our being.
   John Rimmer - (The Evidence for Alien Abductions - 1984)

 Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
 Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore -
 While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
 As of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
   Edgar Allan Poe - (The Raven)

"We stepped into the fringe of reality," Karla Turner replied
to a questioner -- after relating her incredible story to an
immense group at the 1992 Ozark UFO Conference.  "Our book
comes from my journal that I kept (about these events)."

Karla (now deceased, a victim of the insidious cancer many
"abductees" mysteriously succumb to -B:.B:.), who holds a
Ph.D. in English, hypnotized her husband Casey in the mid-1980s
to attempt to find the source of Casey's anxiety and tension.
Casey, a computer software consultant, had been seeing a
therapist at the time and was suffering with a variety of
nervous problems.  What they found in the hypnosis was not what
they expected.

Casey had numerous memories of alien contact -- sexual contact.
One of his earliest memories was a white-haired, old woman
appearing in his bedroom when he was 13 years old.  She had a
deeply wrinkled face and deep, piercing eyes.  Unable to resist,
he had sexual intercourse with her.  Casey also recalled other
times that creatures entered his bedroom and forced him to have
sex.  One such experience left him with claw marks on his back,
while another incident in 1987 resulted in a painful scar on the

[652 lines left ... full text available at <url:http://www.reference.com/cgi-bin/pn/go?choice=message&table=05_1997&mid=3174628&hilit=HYPNOSIS> ]

Subject: [05-30-94] Abduction: Human Encounters with Aliens