Re: Please explain Swish, also exquisite

Hi. Does this mean that if I robbe you that you will forgive me, and just
drop charges, and let me keep your stuff? Wouldn't society be wonderfully
xian if everyone treated thieves like that?

These attitudes do explain why xianity was created to control slaves.

And where were your "psychic abilities" when it came to predicting the theft,
and locating your stuff?

Engineering is the implementation of science.
Politics is the implementation of faith.

[end of message ... text also available at <url:http://www.reference.com/cgi-bin/pn/go?choice=message&table=05_1997&mid=3004998&hilit=HYPNOSIS> ]

Subject: Re: How does Jarod pretend to be other people?