Re: Please explain Swish, also exquisite

On 16 May 1997 19:11:21 -0700, jims@best.com (Dr. Jim Stevenson)
wrote:

>Hi Wendy. Phasers on 1/100 power.
Force field activated and ready.

>Your spirits must be against you.
Awwwe, come on, now why would you say such a mean thing. My spirits (I
didn't know I had several) are friendly spirits! Like that line on the
Bullwinkle show....eeny meeny chili beeny..the spirits are about to
speak...are they friendly spirits?

>Or could you possibly consider the possibility that there are no spirits
>running the show?
I am as much a believer in non-spirit as I am in spirit. Simply to say
that it is possible that it could be that we have no spirit. I have
not had personal proof that my body has a spirit or has lived before,
that there is a god or angels. Until I get some proof for myself, I'll
stay on the fence.
There is, however, some interesting evidence of a spirit world.
Instances of clients of mine bringing information to their awarness
that they could not possibly have known , could have  come from
somewhere that we have no first hand experience with. Just because I,
or you,  have not personally had this experience (place you ear reeeal
close to the monitor now , Jim)  doesn't mean it can not exist.
BTW, you have permission to spell my name....W  E  N  D I
Thanks, jimmy. Force field deactivated.

Wendi

Wendi Friesen C.C.H.T.

HYPNOGOLF!