Re: How to Hypnotize

93

<<I am interested in learning hypnotism. If anyone could send me some
methods or even the titles of good books I could read. Anything is greatly
appreciated. Thank you,>>

My favorite book for learning hypnosis is Bandler and Grinder's
"Trance-Formations". Most bookstores should be able to order that, if it
isn't in stock. Hypnosis, like magick, is best learned through practice...
so either practice the exercises you find in books, or find yourself a
good class on the subject in your area. I would avoid any class that
offers "certification" for a one-day course, for instance. My own bias is
toward Ericksonian hypnosis, which is, IMO, a bit more flexible than
"traditional" hypnosis...

You might also take your question to alt.hypnosis or alt.psychology.nlp

93 93/93
Phil

FUTURERITUAL: Magick for the 21st Century
by Philip H. Farber
"I found this book absolutely unique -- the first magick manual entirely contemporary with modern science and the only one that will really prepare the student for life in the 21st Century." -- Robert Anton Wilson

[end of message ... text also available at <url:http://www.reference.com/cgi-bin/pn/go?choice=message&table=05_1997&mid=3031447&hilit=HYPNOSIS> ]

Subject: Re: Any books on stage hypnosis?