Previous Next Index Thread

Marketing and Technology: Indian reps sought for new market launch

 QUESTION:  Knowing what you know now, would you have invested as much money as
 possible in a company called Microsoft during its early years?
 The Direct Sales company we represent is in the process of beginning
 operations in the Indian market.  This is our 5th year in business and global
 sales (wholesale) are approaching U.S. $600 million.  We are in our early
 years and poised to to beat Microsoft’s record of growth.
 Quorum International Ltd. offers a wide range of new and innovative products
 in the areas of Security (home, auto, personal, property),  Communications,
 Health, & Home Entertainment.  We already operate in 14 countries and seek
 serious individuals, with or without sales or marketing experience, who wish
 to develop their own Quorum sales network and assist us in building the Indian
 market.  We will enter this market initially by introducing our unique line of
 state-of-the-art, wireless security products.
 The Owner and President of the company is also the owner of Applied
 Electronics, our 20 year old, Hong Kong-based financial & manufacturing parent
 company, listed for the 3rd year in a row as one of the fastest growing
 companies in Asia.  Applied has been the largest Hong Kong manufacturer of
 consumer electronics for many years with a client list that includes Texas
 Instruments, IBM, National Semiconductor, Olivetti, Mattel, Atari and more.
 Quorum will soon be a $1 billion dollar company. Nearly one half of wholesale
 receipts will be paid to our Representatives in the form of sales rebates,
 commissions, and bonuses. With Quorum, your primary investment will be your
 time and talent.
 If you are a motivated individual with leadership qualities and would enjoy
 the financial and personal freedom of owning your own low cost, no risk
 business, part-time or full-time, we'd like to hear from you. Imagine your
 future TODAY.
 For more information please contact us via Email at:
 jonathan@winternet.com
 Jonathan Enterprises
 an independent marketing group