Previous Next Index Thread

No Subject

 Just curious - is there a possibility to do email on the Pilot?  Directly
 - for the programmers out there - can a program directly access a modem
 off the serial port & connect to some popular online national online
 service (I know you'd probably have to hack it or something to figure what
 to send during the handshaking sequences...)  Would really appreciate
 answers to this one - it's going to be the deciding factor between Pilot &
 Newton for me...; ).  Also, if you want to rant & rave about the Pilot, or
 whatever, let me know.  But I REALLY want to know about the modem.
 Somewhat prefer email, but post is ok.
 Thanks,
 Matt
 <mcw@dartmouth.edu>