Previous Next Index Thread

Re: 16 Volt

 AggroChik <aggrochik@aol.com> wrote:
 >circe@cts.com (christine j. bomke) said:
 >>those of you
 >>attending the Salem, Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Olympia, or Portland shows,
 >>come on over to the merch stand and either say hi, or smack me upside the
 >>head for this and my other recent posts. (if you do the latter, however,
 >>be forewarned that hell hath no fury like Christine in 3" heels.)
 >
 >gee, you're brave, Christine... i'd never put up an offer like that....
 >i'd be getting smacked right and left for "this and my other recent
 >posts." and i don't own any 3" heels....
 That might be a good thing because I had the feeling a lynch mob was forming
 in PDX over this entire 'cute industrial boys'thread. Albeit, I could
 not tell if it was jealously, or a waste of bandwidht issue.
 Jester
 --
 PGP PUBLIC KEY available upon request
 Sonic-Boom - The Net Industrial/EBM/Goth/CyberCulture Music Review Zine

with word 'help' in message body                    netnews@sift.stanford.edu