Previous Next Index Thread

CDA - completed DC Internet Rally page online!

Sent from: sinkers@his.com (mike flugennock)

OK, gang; the whole page is finally done! This is the finished version of
the previously-announced page containing sound and pictures of the Free
Speech rally at Lafayette Park, Washington, DC on February 10.

Sorry we had to wait around for the fotos; my old SX-70 gagged the evening
before the rally while testing it out and so I was forced to shoot with a
traditional 35mm emulsion film camera.

Sorry also about the day's delay in getting the fotos online; a massive
pilot error towards the end of the evening destroyed an hour's worth of
HTML jockeying and left me right where it started.

At any rate... the whole page is up now, bristling with sounds and images
and links for your plucking and nibbling pleasure. You can check out this
virtual hors d'oeurve tray of dissident journalism at:

	http://myhouse.com/mikesite/dcrally.html

Thanks, and enjoy!!

Michael Swartzbeck, Washington DC, who promises to go down to the Kinko's on
                                   Pennsylvania Ave. and rent a QuickTake
                                   for the next rally, now that he knows they
                                   have them there (%*>
we are all outlaws in the eyes of America;
in order to survive we steal,
cheat, lie, forge, fuck, hide and deal!   --jefferson airplane.

michael swartzbeck * sinkers@his.com * http://myhouse.com/mikesite