new:The Deal with the Devil II:Double Deal by KMS!new:The Deal with the Devil II:Double Deal by KMS! (1/1)

  Disclaimer:  Don't own 'em.  Can't afford to buy 'em.  Characters
  lovingly borrowed from Carter/1013/Fox.
  Rating: G
  Classification: V
  Spoilers for: US4: Zero Sum

  The Deal with the Devil II: Double Deal
  by KMS!
  schneidk@dmcsac.disa.mil

  I stood staring at my boss, my Glock clutched in my hand.  Listening
  as he tried to sell me his excuses.

  "If I lied to you...  I HAVE lied to you.  And I won't make excuses

[106 lines left ... full text available at <url:http://www.reference.com/cgi-bin/pn/go?choice=message&table=05_1997&mid=939586&hilit=BRAIN+FEEDBACK> ]

Subject: Late Night Epiphany 1/1 by Nancy Elmieux