Getting To Know You IV 1/1 by Aimee CronanGetting to Know You IV (1/1) by Aimee Cronan

I'm back again. I'm having fun with this lighthearted series, but don't
worry, I won't leave "The Attempt" hanging (and if you're not
really worried because you didn't like it in the first place, too bad,
the next installment is coming out soon).  As always, I really
appreciate everyone who helped me with this and who responded so
wonderfully last time.  Thanks so much Jessi and Brenda and everyone
else!

Disclaimer:  Why can't I have them?  I really want them.  Okay,
really and truely I want DD, but if I have to settle for Mulder,
Oh well (huge *fake* sigh).

Rating:  V, MSR, G

Spoiler: Um...well, the series was a post-potatoe thing, and I
briefly mention some first season stuff, but that's all.  Oh,
but definately Momento Mori.

Getting to Know You IV (1/1) by Aimee Cronan

Present:

Mulder adjusted his tie as he looked in the mirror.  His tux was the
gray type that one would wear on a spring day with a striped scarf thing

[130 lines left ... full text available at <url:http://www.reference.com/cgi-bin/pn/go?choice=message&table=05_1997&mid=939544&hilit=BRAIN+FEEDBACK> ]

Subject: The Deal With The Devil II 1/1 by KMS