Spirit of Friendship 8/16 by multipleSpirit of Friendship (8/16)

Spirit of Friendship (8/16)
by
Jason Cleaver (argo@easynet.co.uk)
and
Barbara Nice-Miller (SpookyJedi@aol.com)

Disclaimer in Chapter 1

************

Fairway Motel
Office

Mulder placed Scully's photo on the counter in front of the
motel manager and opened his ID.  He introduced himself
and Petra then pointed to the photograph.

"We're looking for this woman.  She may have given her
name as Lili and may be with a guest here, his first name
is Jeff.  He's from Daytona Beach and is here with a few
friends."

"Well," the manager began, "I don't know the young lady,
but I do have three guests from Daytona Beach staying
here.  Let me get the guest register."  He turned and
reached under the counter, grabbed a large, thick book

[399 lines left ... full text available at <url:http://www.reference.com/cgi-bin/pn/go?choice=message&table=05_1997&mid=612744&hilit=BRAIN+FEEDBACK> ]

Subject: NC17 Rat Trap 1/2 by Rachel Arlington