Suffer the Children 15/? by Rhondda LakeNEW:(15/?)Suffer the Children

Disclaimed in part 1.

Rating: *R* for violence, language and situations.

Dogged Determination IV: Suffer the Children
by Rhondda Lake
(15/?)

Mulder looked from Karen to Ari and back. "What the hell is going on
here?"

"Karen?" Scully reached out to touch the girl, to prove to herself that
this
was real, somehow. She touched Karen's arm and drew back. "You're cold."

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry about all of this. How's Hope? Is she ok?" Karen
hugged herself, moving slightly away from them.

"She's worried sick about you. Where have you been, Karen?" Mulder stepped
toward her and she backed away a bit more.

"To the dark side of the moon. To an awful place. A place no one should
have
to go, ever." Her eyes flickered to the blond man who nodded. "I... Karen
Haas is dead. She died in a place that smelled of sawdust and blood. She
died afraid and alone and in pain. I'm what's left. I'm what wouldn't let
go. I'm... I'm not Karen anymore."

[272 lines left ... full text available at <url:http://www.reference.com/cgi-bin/pn/go?choice=message&table=04_1997&mid=4707798&hilit=BRAIN+BRAINS+FEEDBACK> ]

Subject: Trilateral 10/10 by Erica Miszti