The Unspoken Truth 1/5 by Yvonne Richards1/5 THE UNSPOKEN TRUTH by Yvonne J Richards (MSR)

DISCLAIMER:  All characters belong to Chris Carter, 1013 Productions and
the
Fox Network.  They also belong to Mitch Pileggi, William B Davis, Gillian
Anderson and David Duchovny, without whom, they would have life, but no
soul.
No copyright infringement intended. All other characters bear no
resemblance
to anyone either living or dead.

THE UNSPOKEN TRUTH (1/5)
Yvonne J Richards
Yvonne_Richards@msn.com
Set anytime after Season 3
RATING -  NC-17 for Sex and language
CONTENT WARNING -
CLASSIFICATION - S  and R (MSR)

When Mulder's marriage doesn't work out, guess who he runs to?  But when
he's
accused of murdering his wife and Scully's testimony would save him, he
wont
let her give it.

DEDICATION:  This story is dedicated to my very good friend GERRY HILL
without
whom I would never have posted anything, let alone this story which shehas

[571 lines left ... full text available at <url:http://www.reference.com/cgi-bin/pn/go?choice=message&table=04_1997&mid=4514165&hilit=BRAIN+FEEDBACK> ]

Subject: NEW: Walking Through Darkness: Visions [PG] <VOY, P/T, some J/C> 5/16