Previous Next Index Thread

Re: White vs. Dark

 > : I was recently told that chocolate was very dangerous to allow your dog 
 > : to ingest and that it might cause seizures. Someone else said that was 
 > : only dark chocolate and not the white. This made me wonder what exactly 
 > : is the difference between the 2 and is white really safe for our 
 > : animals?
 > :               Lorrie
 > white chocolate compound is okay, but *not* pure white chocolate. but why 
 > the heck would ya give your dog chocolate anyway?! :)
 Any chocolate is extremely TOXIC to dogs. 
 A former co worker of mine lost her dog because it ate itself to death by
 eating a box of chocolates. 
 Please don't feed your dogs chocolate. Seizures or death are not very
 appealing and dogs just don't know any better. If it doesn't appear on
 your dog food label your dog shouldn't have it.
 Scott J. Sipiora, Interface Designer
 SPSS Inc.
 444 N. Michigan Ave.
 Chicago, IL 60611