Re: What is with Scott Hall?

HALL SPEAKS TO FAKE RAMON INFRONT OF THOUSANDS IN MEXICO

        I had to print this. I couldn't let this piece of news sit
around and
collect dust. There will be a TRE tonight, with everything in it.
Enjoy
this, and make what you will of it.

Matt Elder
NEWS FROM DAYTON REPORTS:

        The "smart" community was set on its ear as Scott Hall made an
appearance
at a AAA event in Mexico City on Monday evening. As has been
extensively
reported elsewhere, the WWF has decided to remove the fake "Diesel"
and
"Razor Ramon" characters from its domestic programming. However, the
duo is
fairly popular in Mexico, so the WWF has allowed the gimmicks to be
used
down there during talent trades with AAA.
        Well, the replacement "Razor" was wrestling against Perro
Aguayo when Scott
Hall came out of the crowd and attacked him. To the shock of the small
crowd, it was Razor vs. Razor for a brief while, until the fake
"Diesel"
came out and broke things up. At this point, Hall got on a house mic
and did

[30 lines left ... full text available at <url:http://www.reference.com/cgi-bin/pn/go?choice=message&table=04_1997&mid=56722&hilit=DRUG+SMART> ]

Subject: Re: Jenny McCarthy-Candies and all