Fringe Ware Daily

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Complaint: Message Flood of alt.religion.scientology

Article: news.admin.misc.33771
First 20 lines:
 In article <3jkon6$dan@casaba.srv.cs.cmu.edu>,
 Geoff Langdale <geoffl+@CS.CMU.EDU> wrote:
 >In article <cbwillisD548Gq.M1s@netcom.com>, cbwillis@netcom.com (C. B. Willis) writes:
 >|>
 >|> What's an illegal-killfile artist?  Is this a reference not to a
 >|> kill-file for personal use, but rather to surreptitious cancellations of a
 >|> post for all readers?
 >
 >People that attempt to place people into the USENET Global Killfile without
 >proper authorisation of the Cabal are `illegal-killfile artists' (although
 >`illegal-killfile criminals' is a better term).
 >
 >As far as the Scientology posters go, I'm pleased to announce that the
 >Cabal has declared them SP (Suppressed People), and will be placing them in
 >the Global Killfile on April 31, 1995 (appropriately enough, this is
 >Turkey's Independence Day).
 What's wrong with April 1, 1995?  That is, as you have probably guessed,
 April Fool's day, which is at least as relevant as Turkey Day.
 Plus, it has the added benefit of shutting them up a month sooner.  :-)
 --

Original from: netcom.com --> news.admin.misc.33771

Home | Main Index of Fringe Ware Daily | Thread Index of Fringe Ware Daily