Fringe Ware Daily

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Internet providers in Spain!

Article: news.newusers.questions.41082
First 20 lines:
 Hola Espa$a! Que Pasa!
 Are there any Internet Providers in Spain? I'm aiming at the
 area around Las-Palmas if posible. I'm looking for organization
 name,area,info e-mail adress,phone/fax/bbs,, in short: any
 information about any internet providers in this area anybody can
 come up with. Please E-mail me!
 Thanks in
 advance
        '''
       (o o)
  E-Mail: geiraage@skyline.bbs.no  | Note:  Send me some gifs
  S-Mail: Geir-Aage Amundsen       |
          Solkollen 17             |
          1410 Kolbotn.            | PGP-key   : On request
          NORWAY                   | PGP-keyID : 866688C1

Original from: skyline.bbs.no --> news.newusers.questions.41082

Home | Main Index of Fringe Ware Daily | Thread Index of Fringe Ware Daily