Previous Next Index Thread

Re: Giovanni and Necromancy (was Success with new Clans?)

 On 28 Jun 1996 21:53:40 GMT, rhodesc@medicine.wustl.edu (Chris Rhodes)
 wrote:
 >I like the idea of cards that let you see your next card, as long as they
 >would be a permanent...  A master or Action that stays in play and can be
 >burned.
 Not too bad.  Probably better as a Giovanni ally.
 >How about a card that let's you see a card from another Methuselah's hand?
 >Or maybe one that lets you prevent them from getting minion under control
 >(like a Brainwash).
 Either of those would probably be good as well.  Aura reading is nice
 and I see no reason not to have a necromancy card do roughly the same.
 The Ref at refplace@best.com