Previous Next Index Thread

Mint Collection for sale at Origins!

 A member of the local gaming club has collected these set of cards over the last two
 years.  These cards have never been used in play and he collected them more as art cards
 (which he also collects)  The cards are in *mint* condition and were stored in
 plastic card binder sleeves after he open the packs.  There are many rare and high value
 cards in the collection including *2* black lotuses, a mox emerald, ancestral recall,
 etc.  Any die hard M:TG player should see these.  This set will be put on sale at
 Origins Gaming Convention in Columbus, Ohio, July 4-7th at the Inner City games booth.
 The asking price for this set of over 1600 cards with a Scrye low value of $2400+ will
 be on sale for only $2000 or best offer.  If your interested please stop by and we will
 have the set available to look at.  The owner has stated he will donate 10% of the
 proceeds to our gaming club so please stop by and take a look.  A complete list of the
 cards is listed below.
 Set
 Name			Number
 Unlimited