Previous Next Index Thread

Prydain's OOP Auction

 --------------255D53B2179
 Note:  This auction is being run via WWW, bids listed here may not be
 current
 	To see the most up to date bids see:
 http://www.infinet.com/~prydain/auction.html
 	A full listing of this auction is available via email for those
 without WWW access
 	Okay, first the rules:
 	1) This is an AUCTION.. cash only, though some exceptions MAY be
 made.
 	   In general, ask if you REALLY think you have something worth
 it.

 	2) The Auction will run until 7/15/96.  Updates will be every 2
 days.
 	3) Anyone holding a high bid on a card I receive a buyout offer
 on
 	   will get a chance exceed that offer. And at such time, the
 card
 	   will be reserved for those two people ONLY in a private
 bidding
 	   session.
 	4) Please indicate which card you are buying by number if there
 are
 	   more than one of that card.
 	5) All cards will be shipped after money is received.  If I have
 	   traded with you before, exceptions may be made.
 	6) There is NO rule 6!
 	7) Standard Postal shipping will be used.  Any non-standard
 shipping
 	   will be covered by the buyer. <non-standard includes:
 Overseas,
 	   2-day, registered mail, insurance.. etc..> For convenience all
 	   cards will be shipped AFTER the auction ends, unless
 specificly
 	   requested by the purchaser of the card<s>.

 		Shipping charges:  1-10 cards $.25
 				  11-20 cards $.50
 				  21+ cards   $1.00
 	8) Bid increases are as follows:
 		.10 - 5.00  -> .10
 	       5.10 - 10    -> .25
 	9) Money is accepted in US funds only!  Money Orders, Checks,
 Cashiers
 	   checks are all acceptible, however they will need to clear the
 bank
            before cards will be sent.
        10) I am running this auction for a friend.  He reserves the right
 to add
            or delete cards as he sees fit.  All cards should be NM/M if
 not,
  	   I will notify you before anythign exchanges hands.

 BEGINNER AUCTION SPECIAL!!!!!
 	Anyone who sees fit to purchase 5 or more of the bulk
 common/uncommon