Previous Next Index Thread

Spam from Torfree.net

 --------------36CC23E51283
 Subject: MI5 Persecution: Bernard Levin exaggerates wildly in the Times
 Date: Thu, 27 Jun 1996 01:23:50 GMT
 From: bu765@torfree.net (Mike Corley)
 Newsgroups: uk.misc,uk.media,alt.journalism.print,alt.journalism,alt.radio.uk,uk.legal,soc.culture.british
 *  Read about the MI5 Persecution on the Web    *
 *  http://www.pair.com/spook/                   *
 -= Bernard Levin expresses his views -=
 The article of which part is reproduced below was penned by Bernard Levin
 for the Features section of the Times on 21 September 1991. To my mind, it
 described the situation at the time and in particular a recent meeting with
 a friend, during which I for the first time admitted to someone other than
 my GP that I had been subjected to a conspiracy of harassment over the
 previous year and a half.