HUMOR Digest - 22 Apr 1997 to 23 Apr 1997Moore Quickies

* What's the difference between the Pope and your Boss ?
  The Pope only expects ya to kiss his ring.
                                - - - - -

* The cost of lumber is so high these days,
  It's really hard to believe it grows on trees.
                                - - - - -

* It used to be only death and taxes were inevitable;
  Now, of course, there's shipping and handling too.
                                - - - - -

* Did ya ever notice that some people just don't get the point;
  Seems to me there's a good reason why we have 2 ears and one mouth.
                                - - - -

* My wife always starts the day with a smile --
  And gets it over with quickly.

[812 lines left ... full text available at <url:http://www.reference.com/cgi-bin/pn/go?choice=message&table=04_1997&mid=3522994&hilit=BRAINWASHED> ]

Subject: Re: [OW!] Tsubasa Dragon learns a few hard facts...