Previous Next Index Thread

Re: PlaneSensor

> IF I AM WRONG please show me a simple example with a rotation of
> an object that can be moved using a PlaneSensor.

I'm not sure if you are right or wrong, but at least I belive
we can rotate an object by a CylinderSensor or a SphereSensor.
Why do you absolutely want to use the PlaneSensor to rotate
an object ?

> PS: I am working with CosmoPlayer! I don't know how other browsers
> interprete PlaneSensors!

It's true that CosmoPlayer for PC supports a PlaneSensor only,
and neither CylinderSensor nor SphereSensor.

Did I understand what you intended to ask ?

Hirohisa Hirukawa
Electrotechnical Lab.
AIST, MITI, Japan

*** Please send administrative requests to <majordomo@sdsc.edu> ***