Previous Next Index Thread

Virtuality demo day

     Dear Sir/Madam

     If you are interested in Virtual Reality and its applications may I
     take this opportunity to invite you to a demo day evening/afternoon.

     The date at present has not been fixed but it will be around the end
     of February or begining of March.

     We will be demonstrating the Systems, Application and Peripherals also
     you can have a play on our entertainment systems too !

     If you would like to come along please email me back with a date that
     is convenient. Also tell others you think might be interested in
     comming too!.

     Regards Adrian Mann