Previous Next Index Thread

Re: book

try amazon.com they have a searchable database of books which can be
purchased. you would probably be safe with saerching for vrml 2.0 or
searching under the title of moving worlds.

Alena Jue

***Phrases of the MILLENIUM*** -->
	"I don't suffer from insanity.  I enjoy every minute of it."
	"Pride is what we have.  Vanity is what others have."
	"Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
	"Lead me not into temptation.  I can find it myself."
	"We are Microsoft.  Resistance is futile.  You will be
assimilated."

ROTFL! MDR!

Venez voir ma page française!
		http://shrike.depaul.edu/~ajue/france
Pour le club français de DePaul, allez à
		http://shrike.depaul.edu/~ajue/france/info.html

*** Please send administrative requests to <majordomo@sdsc.edu> ***