Previous Next Index Thread

Re: Encrypted VRML files

Actually, there is a way with some ActiveX viewers.

Create an ActiveX Control "Host" that hosts the ActiveX Viewer, Host
recieves the file,
decyrpt (using your own custom algorithm) and then passes the code into the
Viewer.

The why's are simple.... no rip offs.... (we just settled (successfully) a
copyright infringement with a firm that 'borrowed' a vrml from us....)

Visit the ActiveX Journal for HTML Writers at
http://www.folkarts.com/journals/activex/

-- Folk Arts W3 Publishers --