Re: Any Activity Here?

At 11:44 PM 8/4/97 +0200, Oliver Schnuerer wrote:
>hi all,
>
>me too is wondering about the little amount of mails for a  quite
>interesting topic...

I have been hanging around this list for over a year, and it is _very_
quite. I was hoping to see a lot of script examples and code being passed
around, since I am still in the learning phase with VRML2.0 behaviors.

How many out there would be willing to help out if I started asking a lot
of questions about scripting, the EAI, and such? I watch the cosmoplayer
newsgroup regularly, but is hard to get answers there.

Dennis McKenzie

*** Please send administrative requests to <majordomo@sdsc.edu> ***

Follow-Ups: References: