[Crystals] Fwd: crystals-digest V2 #185Re: [Crystals] Healing Request

Dear Morgan ++++   I am grateful that you wrote about your process.. and
how you came to terms with not holding back...   I hope and pray that
this list makes us spontaneous and comfortable... with one another..
This is one way that you will find yourself feeling better for
yourself.. because you will be giving outwardly and naturally as you do
desire to >>>>>> and not pulling in.. and with holding energy.. ...
Your are a great being of light and love. It is an honor to know that
somewhere out there you are sharing all that you are!!!!     I do hope

[470 lines left ... full text available at <url:http://www.reference.com/cgi-bin/pn/go?choice=message&table=04_1997&mid=2307518&hilit=TELEPATHY> ]

Subject: teg5.memo