Previous Next Index Thread

Re: *I*Varttina (Was "Finnish (Was: French. Ick.)")

 	Hey, Elusis, which track is on that compilation, anyway? I'm
 curious to see/hear.... I have two albums by them "Seleniko" and "Aitara".
 :) Erik
 Norfolk VA, USA
 "I need some voodoo on these prunes"  -- Tori Amos
 "and maybe that is all I have and maybe this is a cry for help"
 	-- Nine Inch Nails