Previous Next Index Thread

Re: GAY TORI FANS

 	Of course you don't get it, John. You're not gay so you COULDNT
 understand what it's like having people hate you for no other reason but
 your sexuality. We're just talking "amongst ourselves" to share
 experiences and generally find more in common. If you're not interested
 in reading it, DON'T and leave us to our own. Higgles and vinaigrette
 raisin smaes.
 :) Erik
 Norfolk VA, USA
 "I need some voodoo on these prunes"  -- Tori Amos
 "No tears please. It's a waste of good suffering."  -- Pinhead in
 	"Hellraiser"
 "just when I thought that I'd discovered the joy of loving one so
 	completely, that lonely sinking feeling creeps up on me"
 	-- Cowboy Junkies