Previous Next Index Thread

Re: test

 	Sigh. If only I could see pictures with my net access. Here, at
 ODU we can access the internet, but we get only words. Sigh, life still
 sucks because my relationship is pretty much over, I have no money, I
 cant work right now because my bosses are out of town, and I cant think
 of anything to do, and all my friends are not "here". Blech. Happy rmta.
 	Don't worry, Dan. I don't take it as trivialisation.
 :) Erik
 Norfolk VA, USA
 "I need some voodoo on these prunes"  -- Tori Amos
 "No tears please. It's a waste of good suffering."  -- Pinhead in
 	"Hellraiser"
 "just when I thought that I'd discovered the joy of loving one so
 	completely, that lonely sinking feeling creeps up on me"
 	-- Cowboy Junkies