Previous Next Index Thread

Re: Understanding Tori's lyrics

 	Yeah, there are places that give a brief description, some with
 lenghty ones, about what the song is essentially about, but Tori has said
 that she likes to leave the interpretat up to the listeners, too. HTH.
 :) Erik
 Norfolk VA, USA
 "I need some voodoo on these prunes"  -- Tori Amos
 "No tears please. It's a waste of good suffering."  -- Pinhead in
 	"Hellraiser"
 "just when I thought that I'd discovered the joy of loving one so
 	completely, that lonely sinking feeling creeps up on me"
 	-- Cowboy Junkies