Previous Next Index Thread

ARE YOU CURIOUS ABOUT HYPNOSIS??

 Have you ever wished you knew someone who could do it? Ever wanted to be
 hypnotized? Then let me give you an opportunity to try it. I'm a
 professional Hypnotist with 17yrs. experience in the field.  If you live in
 and / or around NYC area, and are interested or curious about actually
 giving hypnosis a try, then please reply by private E-mail with full
 description of yourself and what aspects of the above you are most keenly
 interested
 in. The more you tell, the better your experience can be. This offer is
 completely free of charge and totally legit. Give it a shot. It's also
 completely safe and alot of fun!

 Thanks,

 Larry