Previous Next Index Thread

HAVE YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO TRY HYPNOSIS?

 But never had the chance? Then let me give you an opportunity to do it now.
 I'm a professional Hypnotist with 17yrs. experience in the field.  If you
 live in and / or around NYC area, and are interested or curious about
 actually giving hypnosis a try, then please reply by private E-mail with
 full description of yourself and what aspects of the above you are most
 keenly interested
 in. The more you tell, the better your experience can be. This offer is
 completely free of charge and totally legit. Give it a shot. It's also
 completely safe and alot of fun!

 Thanks,

 Larry