Re: PLR and Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder

And there are many witch-doctors, stiritualists, etc who will offer "treatment"
for anything. To make a referral to a "plr therapist" with no warning about
false memories and induced beliefs is far below responsible ethical behavior
for those hypnotherapists who wish to elevate hypnotherapy from
"lay hypnotism" to a profession.

[end of message ... text also available at <url:http://www.reference.com/cgi-bin/pn/go?choice=message&table=05_1997&mid=3224699&hilit=HYPNOSIS> ]

Subject: Re: Indiana hypnosis legislation