Flash Voodoo - HELP!!!

I just got my Flash Voodoo card and installed everything ok.  But when I
start up Descent II, the game runs, but I can only see the walls next to
and around me.  Everything farther away than one block is black, no
graphics at all.  I can't see ahead of myself.  What could I change or
adjust???  I have a #9 771 2d card and the s3fix applied.  I tried changing
the memory address for the Flash card.  What could it be?
zaius@ix.netcom.com

Samuel S. Paik <paik@webnexus.com> wrote in article
<paik-1105971248090001@192.168.13.2>...

[end of message ... text also available at <url:http://www.reference.com/cgi-bin/pn/go?choice=message&table=05_1997&mid=2957539&hilit=VOODOO> ]