Heaven's Gate IV

If you could do favor and let it be known in a few postings that we are
holding on several things with this story and knew about Cyberpunk etc!  =

These silly smug little twits are starting to irk me.  I do not know if I=

sent you prior post sent to a few about Cyberpunk and CC to Steve Jackson=
,
but I hedged a little on name ie sounds like, etc.   =

I had known of other games ( there are some others also similar) when we
sent it out.  =

In fact there is now so much smoke being laid down it is getting more
interesting and I would rather wait till they finish w/bs.   =

[1502 lines left ... full text available at <url:http://www.reference.com/cgi-bin/pn/go?choice=message&table=04_1997&mid=948815&hilit=HYPNOSIS> ]

Subject: Re: Hypnosis in court