Previous Next Index Thread

Re: Contact Management Systems for the Mac

 In article <DtM05D.KuF.0.staffin.dcs.ed.ac.uk@dcs.ed.ac.uk>, Tracy Combe
 <tlc@dcs.ed.ac.uk> wrote:
 > I am looking for a contact management system similar to "Super Office".
 > does anybody know of any good packages that will handle storing
 > information
 > for individuals i.e. name, address, telephone number, reason for phoning,
 > last mail sent to them etc?
 >
 > Please mail me with any suggestions.
 >
 > Tracy
 > tlc@dcs.ed.ac.uk
 Try Consultant here is their UrL.  I just love all the features and the
 Price is only $25 US.
 http://www.itsnet.com/~chronos/
 The company is called Chronos.
 I would love to know what you think of the product. It is receiving rave
 reviews.
 --
 Russ Tolman
                                         the maverick from Copperton