(none)Re: MC (Mikael) is back

>I'm back! This is Mikael Cardell, once cardell@lysator.liu.se, writing
>to Future Culture again.

Welcome back Mikael!

>  I wasn't unsubscribing from FC to get a life, I was unsubscribing
>  because there was too much life. Of course, while being
>  unsubscribed, I found that there were other things demanding my
>  attention. Life does that to you. It constantly needs your attention.

Its weird I have moved myself into an enforced isolation , by choosing to
leave my job  and work contracts and from home. I now use the list a s
aform of external contact , a means of pulling in inspiration.

My social circle has shrank somewhat recently , down to the Drum an hour
before time , and some heads down reading and learning Perl5/Java/C++
during the day.No work , money running out, and Guinness putting on the
pounds.

[113 lines left ... full text available at <url:http://www.reference.com/cgi-bin/pn/go?choice=message&table=05_1997&mid=3029132&hilit=CULTURE+FUTURE> ]

Subject: Ethical subjectivism- Not.