Previous Next Index Thread

ZINE - ree speech and 'zines

Sent from: chris@musicpen.com (Chris Fahey)

Opium tea is no fun. You see, opium is a anti-diarrheal agent - it halts
peristalsis or something, meaning it makes your tubular gastronomic
muscles stop working. As anyone who has done smack knows, this leads to
an acute inability to (among other things) pee. To get fucked up on opium
tea, you have to drink a whole lot. So basically, you end up with a
bladder full of dirty yukky brown water and no way to get it out. And the
high is just like really bad weak heroin, so you have to vomit too.

Regarding this Hogshire fella, I don't care about the poppy, and his book
should certainly not be evidence of his intent, but how can one only
incidentally mention an "..obligatory firearms charge"?!?  Did he have an
illegal weapon? If so, fuck him, I hope he has fun trading recipies with
his opium drinking gun freak friends...in jail!