Previous Next Index Thread

NET - Twelve Days of Christmas

Sent from: cubensis@well.com (John Bagby)

The URL given for this (in response to an obvious hook in the form of
that enigmatic email to Erik) leads to one of the best uses of Netscape's
frames tag I've seen.  The site is very well designed, graphically
speaking, and the ambitious referencing within frames comes damn close to
providing intuitive navigation of all that complex content.

Good marketing hack, and a great site awards the mark who follows up!

That URL was :   http://www.candidate96.com/

-=<  John Bagby                      cubensis@well.com  >=-
-=<  Producer / Web Wonk               john@eriver.com  >=-
-=<  Eagle River Interactive    http://www.eriver.com/  >=-

----
> Sent-from: "Cornwell, Kay" <CORNWELK@gm1.nigms.nih.gov>
> Date: Tue, 05 Mar 96 18:46:00 est

I have received the same and have wondered mightily about it.

----
> Sent-from: Wiley Wiggins <weevil@charm.net>
> Date: Wed, 06 Mar 96 05:23:00 est

It's a very odd sort of advertisement for a netscape 2.0 hotrodded site
called "candidate96". sort of interesting... didn't poke around in it
enough to really see what the point was... from what I saw it was a sort
of interactive fiction thingy concerning a bunch of imaginary politicians
and their race for the presidency.

http://www.candidate96.com
and you gotta have netscape 2.0

--