*NEW* Incomplete 1/1 by Lydia Bower US4 Spoilers

Author's notes: This is a follow-up to the final scene of Elegy and
therefore contains spoilers. If you're looking for a kiss-and-make-up
story where everything ends happily, this ain't the one. This is heavy on
the angst and Mulder and Scully aren't being very polite to each other,
either. Sorry, but I just had to get this one off my chest. I was
intrigued and, I'll admit it,  delighted to see Mulder's flash of anger
in the final scene and was sorry we didn't get more; so I've continued it
here and brought it to one possible conclusion. I also wanted to keep in
mind the events it seems we're going to be seeing in the final two
episodes of this season. This is a safe one--I don't think noromos or
friendshippers will find anything objectionable here. Feedback is always
welcome. Enjoy! :)

Disclaimer: Mulder and Scully are the property of Chris Carter, 1013
Productions and Fox Broadcasting. I'm only borrowing them and I mean no
harm. I'll return them washed, dried, and pressed--I promise. I've also
borrowed some dialog from various episodes. Am I making money off of
this? HA! I can only dream....

This is for Madeleine. Consider this a bribe for more of The Pact,
sweetie. <g>

Incomplete
by Lydia Bower <bower2@juno.com>
Classification: V, A
Rating: PG-13 for language
Spoilers: Yep. Fourth season up to and including Elegy.

[355 lines left ... full text available at <url:http://www.reference.com/cgi-bin/pn/go?choice=message&table=05_1997&mid=3102841&hilit=BRAIN+FEEDBACK> ]

Subject: NC17 Waters and Wild 8/10 by Morgan