AtWitW: Incident (R) 1/1 by Sammi M.AtWitW: Incident (R) 1/1 by Sammi M.

All the Wishes in the World: Incident [RAPE] (1/1)
by Sammi M.
sammi7@airmail.net
g_moch@venus.twu.edu

Don't ask me where this came from. It was just something I had to write.
Those of you who know I write Hunter fluff are going to be really
surprised with this one. Shoot! I was surprised.

This is not a pretty story. In fact, it's down-right nasty. It deals
with an adult situation and I may or may not be able to write the
details, but either way - the thoughts are R and not appropriate for
anyone under the age of sixteen.

There is no romance, lots of hurt and barely any comfort. This is a RAPE
story and for those of you who don't like that, bail now. For those of

[429 lines left ... full text available at <url:http://www.reference.com/cgi-bin/pn/go?choice=message&table=05_1997&mid=1967311&hilit=BRAIN+FEEDBACK> ]

Subject: Subject: TG: "Body Switch"