NC17 In the Shadows of the Moon 9/25 by Joyce McKibbenIn the Shadows of the Moon (9/25)

TITLE: In the Shadows of the Moon   (9/25)
AUTHOR: Joyce McKibben  (mckibben@cc.memphis.edu)

DISTRIBUTION: Please post to ATXC.  Already archived.
RATING: NC-17  (graphic violence/profanity)
CLASSIFICATION: X, S, A
DISCLAIMER, SUMMARY, ETC.: See part 1
FEEDBACK: Always welcome

**********

Sheriff's Office
Helsgate, Tennessee
Late afternoon, July 20

"Listen, you overpaid, overdressed excuse for a law officer, I
don't need some damn outsider trying to tell me one of my own
people is capable of this kind of violence."

"Well, someone needs to tell you that you're going to have more
murders unless you get over your fascination with random killings
and accept that you've got a serial killer on your hands."

"Bullshit.  Great fucking bullshit.  I got a God-damn fucking

[457 lines left ... full text available at <url:http://www.reference.com/cgi-bin/pn/go?choice=message&table=05_1997&mid=939568&hilit=BRAINS+FEEDBACK> ]

Subject: NC17 In the Shadows of the Moon 3/25 by Joyce McKibben